I am beyond stressed in every single area of my life right now. I just want to curl up and cry and cry and cry, but I have day 2 of a stupid bar exam. I can't sleep. What little I force myself to eat doesn't stay down for long. Despite not eating more than two string cheeses a day for three weeks, I've gained 10lbs of stress weight and feel fat and ugly. I miss my puppies. I miss my best friend. I can't handle my family for more than 3 days. I don't have a job. I'm so lonely. I need a pedicure.
I don't know how it works, but I'm pretty sure getting a puppy would make my life better right now.
That is all.
Hope you all are doing faboosh.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
(((huuuuuuuuuuuug)))
Gonna be okay. You're going to do great! Hoping roomie issues resolved soon and she comes back with your shared pups.
I'm glad you posted in the middle though! Nothing like an update.
Allison, you must be careful with your health. If this is going to kill you, then it's obviously not worth it.
If there's anything I've learned in five decades of life it's that you must be true to yourself first and always. Nothing else matters.
You already stated what you'd rather be doing... so do it! Being practical isn't always practical.
Tie a knot and hang on, Sweetie. The good stuff is still ahead.
Oh you poor dear! ♥Hugs♥, prays & hot buttered toast with your beverage of choice. It will all be over soon.
Postive energy being sent your way. Good luck with the exams. Breathe........
Post a Comment