Thursday, March 26, 2009

If you give a mouse a cookie....

Ever since I let Jack sit on on the forbidden chairs, he has been taking some serious liberties with the "no bed unless invited" rule. Yes, I suspected this might happen. First, he curled up into a tiny ball on the foot of the bed so as to make himself as inconspicuous as possible. A week later, he let himself relax and sprawl. Yesterday I found him resting his oh-so-weary head on my pillow.

On the positive side, his non-furniture behavior has improved.

***
Please pray for R. & F. Their home was broken into twice and most of their stuff was either taken or destroyed. The police say that robbers will make a second trip if they were not able to carry everything away the first time. Thankfully, F. is fastidious about keeping receipts, but this could not have come at a worse time as R. is recovering from months of chemo and radiation.

***
In other news, I'm back at the doctor's office this afternoon. Again. Another suspicious growth. I call it my mood ring as it changes colors throughout the day. TMI? Sorry. But if you have a moment...

***
Tip/trick/lesson of the day: Free lotion, more free lotion, and wear your sunscreen!

No comments: