and sunny naps...
not too fond of Halloween...
Perhaps not the sharpest crayon in the box...
but very snuggly...Yes, after nearly four months at "summer camp" with Roommate's parents, Coco will arrive home tomorrow. Jack has grown quite accustomed to being an only dog, and I'm not quite sure how the reunion will go.
Probably something like this.
***
Usefulness of the day: Spray Tupperware with a non-stick spray before filling with a tomato-based sauce or soup to avoid stains.

5 comments:
Cute pics! Hope your roomie is doing ok...
Mrs. C - She won't get the results for a few more weeks. I think she should be fine...she was treated a few years ago and every test since then shows her cancer-free. Thanks for asking :)
and she is adorable!! I love little dogs.
So cute! Especially love that first photo. Glad she's coming home!
Coco and Jack are so cute I can barely stand it. What wonderful babies!
Post a Comment