I'm unbelievably messy and that isn't changing anytime soon, so let's just go straight to frugality, shall we?
Over the next week or so, I will plan to do a series: food/drink, clothing, home, health and beauty care, pets, children, legal, charity, and anything else I can think might be useful.
Just, please: don't ask me the best way to shine up your windows or how often I scrub my baseboards. All I can tell you is that (1) for the love of all that is holy and conscious, do not mix bleach with ammonia and (2) I think there is a
6 comments:
I think I'm breeding bunnies... They're illegal here so can I be fined for the sheer number of dust bunnies propogating under my beds?
i look forward to your new series...i'm always open for interesting helpful tips!!
Ganeida: Gasp! No bunnies?! Then again, I imagine the platypus (platypi?) and kangaroos make up for it.
Jelly - "interesting" is my middle name.
Very cool. Frugal is good! Good tip on the bleach + ammonia btw.
Thanks for the mention! I'm glad my site is sending traffic your way- you're one of my favorite blogs. :)
Re: housekeeping: I just bought a carpet steamer. Don't even ask how foul my carpets were. Just...don't.
So, what happens when you mix bleach with ammonia? Now, you got me curious as to what will happen, hehehe...
Post a Comment