Mark - I don't plan on working outside the home when/if I get married, so starting up my own only to close it in a few years wouldn't be practical...and there aren't too many places making small business loans these days anyway.
I got ya; what you say makes sense. Besides, going solo is HARD, no matter what business you're in.
I've taken note of all the YUMMY recipes you're learning and cooking. Your husband will be one lucky, WELL FED guy! BTW, your culinary talents would come in handy for finding a husband; ever hear that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach?
7 comments:
that third picture really popped my eyes, that's gorgeous!! and the last one, that is just serene :)
Pretty! I didn't realize the leaves were still on the trees out that way. :]
Kimber - I really like the third, too.
Mrs. C - most are still on the trees. It's crazy the difference a few hours south makes...my parents in New England are a month ahead of me.
beautiful pics!
If you should be out lawyering, why not hang out a shingle? Why worry about someone hiring you when you can hire yourself?
Dragon - thanks!
Mark - I don't plan on working outside the home when/if I get married, so starting up my own only to close it in a few years wouldn't be practical...and there aren't too many places making small business loans these days anyway.
Allison,
I got ya; what you say makes sense. Besides, going solo is HARD, no matter what business you're in.
I've taken note of all the YUMMY recipes you're learning and cooking. Your husband will be one lucky, WELL FED guy! BTW, your culinary talents would come in handy for finding a husband; ever hear that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach?
MarkyMark
Post a Comment