While driving under grey skies, the sun emerged. I cut my errands short in the hopes of playing around with my camera in the backyard - I love the eeriness of sunlight just before a storm.
This was as far as I got.


"
Seriously? A garage door? You have
me."

"I'm perfectly prepared to bark until you look at me."

"Oh, thank you thank you thank you."

"See? Much better than still life."

"Besides, you really need to work on your action shots."

"No offense. I'm just here to help."

"We might have to do this for a while, actually."

[Non sequiter: "Mamma! Put some clothes on!" ]

"I know how much you love my
ears. You're welcome."

He did give me a new favorite photo. I shot this without adjusting the aperature but rather like the result.
1 comment:
cute pics. Yeah that last one is a pretty cool shot.
Post a Comment