God is faithful.
I have to say that during my FUNemployment [cue extreme sarcasm] days, I wasn't quite sure what He had planned. For example, mere days after I lost my job I interviewed with a firm headed by a mentor's close friend. Just after the interview, I heard a distinct "I have something better for you." It made no sense at the time. None! And I argued back, "but this is better! And even if it isn't better, it is just fine." only to hear, again and clearly, "I have something else better for you."
I still don't know what that meant. But I am trying to trust. With a capital T.
So, here is to hoping that the something better starts tomorrow. I'm nervous, scared, anxious. Will they like me? Will I like them? Will I trip and fall and rip my stockings?
Hopefully, hopefully, and definitely, respectively.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Noooo! You're going to have a GREAT day tomorrow! Now get to sleep! :)
Hey, so cool when that happens. ☺ I always find I'm double checking to see I haven't gone mad yet though! ☺ Looks like He was right too. Reading backwards here. *sigh* My kids think I'm loony when I do that.
Well...He *is* pretty cool. I just wish He gave me an itinerary :)
Post a Comment