Al, the Rwanda story has always captivated my heart. May I suggest a book "Left to Tell" by Emaculee Ilabagiza. She was one of a small group of women who literally hid in a wall until the genocide was over (months!) only to emerge and find no one in their families alive. I heard her speak during a Wayne Dyer special and promptly fell to my knees in gratitude for never having to have endured an atrocity on that scale.
1 comment:
Al, the Rwanda story has always captivated my heart. May I suggest a book "Left to Tell" by Emaculee Ilabagiza. She was one of a small group of women who literally hid in a wall until the genocide was over (months!) only to emerge and find no one in their families alive. I heard her speak during a Wayne Dyer special and promptly fell to my knees in gratitude for never having to have endured an atrocity on that scale.
Thx for this post.
Post a Comment