The good news is that he only steals flip flops and Crocs, never anything pricier. The better news is that he never chews - he just does it for attention, waving them in front of my face. The bad news, of course, is that I give it to him in his preferred form: taking pictures. Hey, it paid off!
***
Usefulness of the day: Print out coupon for a free light smoothie on June 19th.
9 comments:
Al, I want to BE you. What a cool life you're leading. Great roommate, cool dogs, talented photographer....you are the bees knees.
Aside: I have an important legal question...why can't we file suit under the Federal Civil Rights Act agains the gov't for violating our right to (marry) liberty???
Oh, Solo, if only you knew about my "cool" life. It's a lot of uncoolness. Actually, most of the coolness is via my dear roommate. The dogs are (technically) hers, most of my life lessons come from her, and even the camera...that was a bday present. As cool as she is, she thinks the Internet is for losers. Which is a shame, because she is an extremely interesting person. Grew up dirt-poor in Appalachia (as in dirt floors), lots of unpleasantness at home, kicked out at 18 because she was/is gay, clawed her way into corporate America, got legally married only to have her ex-wife take off with *every* single household item, and had to take on a roommmate to pay the mortgage. (I was that roommate). I'd ask her to do a guest post or two, but she doesn't really get what a guest post is!
As for your question...I have no clue. Let me research a little over the weekend. From a personal, non-legal point of view, I think New Hampshire got it right. New Hampshire is the "live free or die" state - a fantastic bunch of Libertarians & conservatives. By "conservative" I mean the old-school "stay out of my business & I'll stay out of yours" sort, not the current perversion. Republicans today are just as big gov't as the Dems. The Dems want your money, the Republicans want to be inside your bedroom and doctor's office (and your money, too).
I *heart* jack
THanks, Allison!!! I owe you. Hug roomie for me!
I just love your Jack! He cracks me up!
Allison,
We may not see eye-to-eye on many things, but I have to tell you I LOVE Jack! He cracks me up! Keep the cool pics of him coming... :)
MarkyMark
I have the same pair of crocs! I keep them away from Bella tho because unlike Jack, she would chew them up. :)
Lynne - the Mary Jane Crocs are def the way to go!
I only wear flip~flops. Jack would haveme barefoot in no time.
Post a Comment