1. Need a giggle?
2. How about some free pancakes at IHOP tomorrow?
3. I have had it up to here with those stealth commercials. No, not the ASPCA ones that air around Christmas and turn me into a blubbering pile of goo until I change the channel. Apparently there is some type of scary movie in theaters and the producers feel a need to air these horrificly frightening commercials...on mainstream channels in the early evening! I'm not a big television-watcher; though I'm slightly mystified and slightly appalled by those who eschew all television, I'm beginning to see their point. One of them, at least. Granted, I'm a total fraidy-cat - Interview with the Vampire still gives me nightmares - but come on. There is fun&games spookiness, and then there is a damp couch cushion.
4. For Mrs. C and Dragon RE the spycam on the laptop...the teen has come forward to say that the school thought he was using and/or selling drugs, but that the "pills" photographed were Mike & Ikes! Add small coated candies to the Tylenol and butter knives that will get a public schooler expelled :)
5. Spring is coming. I can feel it. Just FYI.
6. I just picked up Louise Penny's fifth and latest from the library. Her books are simply impossible to set down once started and I am reluctantly preparing for a long night.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't care if the kid were mainlining heroin and snorting cocaine simultaneously... they still shouldn't be peeking without a warrant! Uncalled for!
How are Julie and Ben??
Post a Comment