Or rain dancers or sage burners or senders of good karma...
I had an interview this afternoon. It went very well. Loved the firm, loved the tye of work, loved the guy I'd be working under, loved the support staff, loved that the position comes with my own parking space (downtown parking is no fun), loved it ALL. The interviewer was honest and told me he is only considering me and one other candidate. The other has more experience, but trained under an attorney my hopeful boss doesn't like; hopeful boss is concerned that the other candidate has some very bad habits that are too entrenched to change. I have less experience, but my big selling points are (1) loyalty - unlike most of my generation, I don't want to job-hop and (2) I can bring (and have brought) in lots of business. The interviewer definitely loved that.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY HARD that I get this job! It would be a perfect fit.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YES!! Praying right now!!
Sending lots of positive vibes your way.
Good luck, I hope you get it!
Praying!!
PLease keep us updated, OK?
Sounds promising! Good luck! Hope you get it!
I most certainly will!
Thinking positive thoughts here and sending up a prayer that you get an offer! Looking forward to hearing an update on this :)
Post a Comment