Monday, April 12, 2010

The first tulip of the season.
The tulips didn't emerge until late April late year. Yay, global warming!

The lilacs are just beginning, too.
These are last year's lilacs, but I just could not get a decent picture yesterday!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I am praying hard about the job I really, really, really want...I'm feeling now like I probably won't get it. Oh well. Still praying...want to join me? :)

Friday was cold! I met a friend for drinks and had to wear my winter coat. Saturday I thought about doing yard work; I really, truly had big plans to till and rake and such. But then a friend asked if I had any interest in wandering around a very quaint little town's very quaint shopping district that just happens to have what might be the world's best cheese shop and I just couldn't say no! I spent all day Sunday with the world's cutest, sweetest baby girl.

I guess I'm just full of superlatives today.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Arg! Praying even harder now! Please update when you get a chance! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Yeah, I am loving this early warmup!